Friday, February 6, 2009

Not An Ordinary Thermos Will Do


I've been meaning to write a blog about this for quite some time.This Thermos. This one right here.

This thermos has completely revitalized my entire thought process of hot liquids. I thought I had a thinking process when it came to preserving liquid temperature...I didn't. Adopt this one.

First of all, this Thermos is clearly spectacular. Every morning, I make Hot Chocolate for my commute. The problem with this, as with most hot liquids, is that I'm a slow drinker. So my coffee is always cold, my hot tea is always tepid. I'm constantly putting my mug back in the microwave to reheat it. This Thermos has changed all the that. When I get to work, the Hot Chocolate is still hot. At 4:00 when I think it must be cold, it's not. It's not cold. It's not warm. It's hot.

This Thermos is class all the way. From its sleek metal design to its sturdy flip-cap lid, you will find yourself walking with a little more pride in your step. Because you, consumer, are not only thrifty, you are stylish. The outside of the Thermos stays at room temperature no matter what you have in there. Be it soup, ice water, hot lava...whatev's. This Thermos keeps your hands and comfort in mind. What other invention can you say half as much about?

Another benefit of this modern marvel, is its no-spill design. You can lock this baby up and throw it in your bag without the fear of it spilling. I'm one of those people that triple checks that their mail has safely fallen into the public mail drop. Not with this little number... I no longer live in fear that my wallet will be saturated in my choice of beverage.

I've now told so many people about the magic of this Thermos, that I had my Granny convinced at Christmas dinner that she should invest in one. Check it out: The Thermos Nissan. Get flipped.

No comments: