Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Favorite Grey T-Shirt

Want to hear an interesting story?

Over Christmas, my favorite grey t-shirt finally kicked the bucket. It was just one one washing over the line. But this was after I owned a second grey t-shirt, just in case my favorite met its demise too soon. Only this new grey t-shirt just wasn't my favorite. So then I found a great grey t-shirt and it was my favorite. But then I lost it the last time I did laundry. Now I'm back to only one grey t-shirt that isn't my favorite.

Wasn't that amazing? Annnndd....that, folks is why I'm going to Mexico tomorrow. It's time for a vacation. My lovely friends are getting married on the beach in Akumal and we are spending the week beforehand enjoying the spoils of not-cold-New-York.

When I come back, I will no longer regale you with tales as amazing as grey t-shirts.
Ole, Bitches.

No comments: