Friday, September 12, 2008

Tragedy on Campus!

As I promised myself I would, I've been trudging forward with these episodes of Felicity. I'll be honest, it's a drag! She's so effing depressing.

In just three episodes, Sean has testicular cancer and turns Jewish, Felicity thought she was slipped a pill at a party and woke up in a frat guys' bed after a round of strip ping pong. Then she was kissed by Ben's dad! The same dad who came to New York to see if Ben was okay after he was trounced by the frat guys that Felicity had been with! Elena sleeps with her neighbor, cheating on her virgin Christian PERFECT boyfriend. Noel breaks into Tyra Banks', (that's right, she's a guest character) email to discover how to win her heart. Oh, and they think Julie, (who ran away after she told everyone in a video that her birth dad has died and she didn't help him) is now on Crystal Meth.

What tragedy! I sat up watching this smut last night and couldn't sleep because I was overwhelmed with sorrow! Only two discs to go and I hear that J.J. Abrams does a little time traveling magic in the end... I have to stay put. I just want to put a pillow over my face!

1 comment:

Kevin McCaffrey said...

I really think now's the time to get into Felicity. This is not sarcastic.