Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Steel Friends? Nuff Said.

My mom was recently cleaning out a box in her house and found a letter I had written as a little kid. I must have been in the second grade as the ink was purple, the lines started at the top and staggered down, and there were broken hearts doodled all over the page.

Apparently I never delivered this letter but oh golly, I wish I had.

Dear Chris,

I guess you hate me. So I thawt that I would endup hating you. And I am happy that you read this. Because I have wanted to say that all year... And I mean hate, hate, hate you!

I hope that you hate me. Because I am braking up with you. Got it, HATE.

No hurt feeling! O.K.
Steel Friends? Nuff Said.

Katie

What a cruel, heartless Ice Queen I was! We could all take a few tips from young, rowdy Katie. Tell em to stick it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd Grade Katie could be a gay icon! Move over Alexis Carrington, there's a new sheriff in town.

Greg Volk said...

I love the fact that you spelled "still" phonetically according to your childhood Southern accent.